Find your community in the heart of Vail! The Children’s Garden of Learning is hiring teachers for 24- 36 hours per week to add to our faculty for the summer session and the 2023-24 school year. CGL takes inspiration from Reggio Emilia approach to early learning and blends it with a love of nature, exploration, and community. Benefits include:
- 5 Weeks of paid vacation, in addition to sick and personal time
- $500 Wellness Benefit
- $500 Summer session stipend if starting before August
- Annual Salary Stipend ranging from $800-$1600 Depending on education
- Holiday Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Health Insurance 60% employer covered, Simple IRA match, and five paid professional development days.
- Master’s Degree stipend, if applicable
- Lionshead Parking
- Competitive Salary-email for details
Qualified candidates are adventurous, passionate, critical thinkers who enjoy working with young learners. Positions at the Children’s Garden of Learning allow you to make a lasting impact on young children and our community. A degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field is preferred but not required.